Our webinar “Power BI Planning” was a big success in 2021 with more than 1.000 people registered for the two events in July and September.
That’s why we come back with our 2022 edition on September 8th (10 a.m. EST/4 p.m. CEST) with a new edition including:
- An overview of the market for planning solutions integrated in or with Power BI
- Three leading Power BI solutions in short, moderated presentations with your questions answered
- A panel discussion with all three vendors live on stage
We have a great portfolio of three planning vendors with different approaches to the topic:
- Jedoxk as an established global CPM vendor with its own multidimensional database, extending its offering by integrating Power BI for planning and data entry as well as reporting
- K4Analytics with its Excel based modeling approach, supporting not only Power BI, but also Qlik and Tableau as options for data entry and reporting, based on standard relational databases
- And as a newcomer Sievers Group which will present “Apollo” by Virtivity, a solution built on top of the popular multidimensional database TM1.
Free registration here
If you want to have a look at the presentations from last year, they are available here